King David is a multi functional complex in the heart of Tbilisi. It consists of two iconic buildings and is part of the skyline in the capital. Inside it comprises commercial and office spaces as well upscale apartments for affluent residents.
Due to the complexity and scale, we were chosen to undertake a whole range of extensive engineering and execution tasks.
- Supply and installation of Medium Voltage Substation.
- Assembling and installation of Main Power Distribution and Sub-Distribution Boards.
- Engineering and installation of busbar trunking system throughout the buildings.
- Installations of all types of electrical subsystems.
- Supply and installation of Fire Alarm System (Siemens).
- Implementation of BMS System (Siemens).
- Supply and installation of heat flow and energy metering.