Caucasus Auto Service was founded in 2013 by Georgian and American partners. In 2013-2014, the company has built an unprecedented large-scale regional center for full restoration of automobiles, equipped with state-of-the-art machinery and technologies. The center is organized under one-stop-shop principle and provides all works and services related to automobile restoration, which were available in a fragmented and geographically scattered manner. All work processes in the center are computerized and optimized. A strict quality control is implemented. Nearly 200 persons work in the center.
- Cabling and installation of cable trunking system
- Installation of the grounding and lightning system
- Lighting system installation
- Installation of power switches and plugs
- Installation of Data Networks