April 6, 2020 – APM Terminals Poti
The Poti Sea Port is the largest port in Georgia, handling liquids, dry bulk, passenger ferries and 80% of Georgia’s container traffic. The port serves as a European gateway for international trade in Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
- Assembling and installation of distribution boards;
- Installation of transformer substation;
- Cabling and installation of cable trunking system;
- Lighting system installation;
- Programing and installation of automation system;
- Installation of industrial plugs and sockets;
Automation cable trunking system Cabling distribution boards Lighting system Plugs sockets transformer
You must be logged in to post a comment.